Octoparse supports exporting extracted data as structured formats, such as CSV, Excel, JSON or HTML. Whether with local extraction or cloud extraction , the extracted data can be accessed easily from the dashboard.
- Select "More Actions"
- Select "View Data" to view "Cloud Data"/ "Local Data"
By clicking on the "Export" button located at the lower right corner, you will be prompted to choose which form at to export the data as also whether you would like to export all available data or just the un-exported ones.
1. Octoparse provides API access for data retrieval as well as managing the various task parameters (learn more the Octoparse API )
2. Octoparse also supports data export to various databases, including SqlServer, MySql, and Oracle (learn more about data export to databases ).
3. For Local Extraction, you can always click on "Export Data" as soon as the extraction's been completed.
4. Data extracted in the cloud can be further scheduled for auto-export to databases (learn more about scheduling data export to databases ).
5. Cloud data is stored for 3 months. After 3 months, data will be removed.
6. Data extracted locally will be cleared as soon as the next run is executed.