Octoparse offers a 5-day money back guarantee on all Premium Plans.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our paid plans, you can cancel your premium subscription at any time within the first 5 days of your purchase and receive a refund.
Information that needs to be covered for the refund request:
1) Your Octoparse username
2) Email used for signup or login
3) The Premium Plan that you would like to cancel and get a refund
4) Reasons for cancelation (Make sure you provide enough information for the request)
Refund policy details
1) You can request a refund within the first 5 days after upgrading your account from free to a Basic/Standard/Professional plan.
2) The refund policy is also available within the first 5 days of automatic payment during the premium subscription period.
3) The first month's fee after the Free Trial is not refundable. So make sure you cancel your subscription before your trial ends if you do not need to use Octoparse.
4) Please allow up to 15 business days for the funds to settle in your account. Our finance department will review and process all the refund request every Friday.
5) Once your refund request is approved, the fund will be credited back to your payment account used for purchase (PayPal/Credit card).
1) Please note that canceling subscription does not mean getting a refund. By getting a refund you will need to submit your refund request.
2) If you decide to cancel your Premium Plan within the first 5 days, your plan will be canceled immediately once the request is received by our support, and you will no longer be able to make use of our Premium features.
3) Please cancel the subscription in your user center under “Plan & Subscription” to get out of the billing cycle so that you will not be charged next month.