Octoparse’s premium plans offer several benefits including unlimited data export, cloud service, API and more.
Once you subscribe to our premium plan or apply the 14-day free premium trial, the subscription will be automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel it. (Free plan does not need to cancel the subscription.)
While we are very sad to see you go, we’d like to make canceling a premium subscription as easy as possible.
Here are the steps of canceling an Octoparse premium subscription (Basic/Standard/Professional):
1) Start off by logging into your account
2) Click “Plan & Subscription”
3) Click the “Cancel Subscription” button (Check "Tips" at the end of this FAQ if you cannot find this button)
4) When the subscription is successfully canceled, you will receive the “Subscription Cancelled” prompt and email.
If you cannot cancel it, feel free to contact us for help!
You may not have the "Cancel Subscription" button when
1. You are with the free plan or fail to apply for the free premium trial.
2. Your card information has been removed in the Payment Settings.
You would not be charged if the card information is removed.
3. The subscription has been canceled.
Artículo en español: ¿Cómo cancelar una suscripción premium?
También puede leer artículos de web scraping en el sitio web oficial