Reasons you did not receive an activation email:
- There was a typo or error in the email address used for signing up
- For some reason, you might not have successfully signed up for an account
- The activation email was caught by your spam filter
- Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message
What you can do:
- Request for an activation email to be resent - select “Resend activation email” from your user center
- Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts or approved senders list.
- Try signing up again with the same email address. If the account already exists, you’ll see an error indicating that there is a username for that email address already exists. Reset your password from the forget password page . The password reset message will be sent to your email. Then log in to your user center and resend the activation email.
- Contact us to activate your account.