There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email.
· There was a typo or error in the email address used for sign up.
· For some reason, you might not have successfully signed up an account.
· The activation email was caught by your spam filter.
· Your email provider might have blocked the automated email message.
Here’s what you can do:
· From your user center , click “Resend activation email” and another activation email will be sent to the email address.
· Check your spam or junk mail folder for an email from email@example.com.
· Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts or approved senders list.
· Try signing up again with the same email address. If the account already exists, you’ll see an error indicating that there is a username for that email address already exists. Reset your password from the forget password page . The password reset message will be sent to your email. Then log in to your user center and resend activation email.
· Contact us to activate your account.