Let's say you have created a magnificent crawler with branches and loops, and you realize you have to start scraping from multiple links instead of a single link. Now you look back at your workflow, which looks like this.
We understand how much you don't want to start over at the moment!
Here comes a simple solution with two steps to save you from work.
1. Add a Loop to open the list of links
- Click Add Step to add a step at the top of the workflow
- Choose Loop in the dropdown menu
- Set the Loop Mode as List of URLs
- Click Manual Input [0 URLs]
- Copy and paste the URL list into the input box on the following page
A new Loop has now been set up.
2. Combine the new Loop with the rest of your workflow
- Drag the rest of the workflow into the first Loop Item as shown in the picture below: