Octoparse offers 14-day free trial for all new users to test our service before paying for our subscription. When you sign up for a 14-day free trial, you'll have access to all premium features, for example, the API access, IP rotation, Cloud extraction, Incremental extraction, etc.
One account can only apply once for either a Standard Plan trial or a Professional Plan. Applying the trial means to subscribe a monthly plan. You will get charged at the 14th day unless you cancel your subscription. If you’d like to change your plan, you can choose a plan and pay by credit card at any point during the trial.
Here is a guideline to apply for the 14-day free trial of a Professional Plan.
1) Log in to your Octoparse account.
If you are a fresh user of Octoparse, please sign up for an account first.
2) Go to the Pricing Page or the Plan & Subscription tab on user profile page.
3) Choose a plan and click either of the "Apply for Free Trial" button.
4) Choose the right plan and fill up your credit card information here.
Please read the information about the billing date and charging amount carefully. And note that the first month's fee is nonrefundable.
You can know more about our billing terms here: www.octoparse.com/billing-payments
5) After this step, your trial shall be automatically activated. You can check your plan and expiration date at the Account & Profile tab:
If your application got denied, it’s probably because:
- The emails address is a temporary email or invalid.
- Your IP has applied our trial before.
- Your account has applied our trial before.
- Your credit card has been used to apply our trial.
- Your current plan is one of the basic plan, standard plan, and professional plan. Please contact support if you want to try other plans.
If Octoparse is not for you, you are free to walk away from the trial. Please cancel the plan before the 14th day to avoid the charging.
Here is how you cancel the plan: How Do I Cancel My Octoparse Subscription