- Temporarily save your log-in credentials (Most frequently used)
- Save language settings if a certain website has multi-lingual settings
- Save button clicking information for pop-ups
- Save delivery location information on ecommerce websites
Take saving log-in cookies as an example, let's first complete the log-in settings in Octoparse (Reference: Scrape data behind a login). Here are the following steps after login:
1. Click Go to Web Page action in the workflow
How to update and delete cookies?
Cookies can expire quite soon, so you may need to update your cookies saved in Octoparse.
Here are the steps to delete and update cookies.
1. Click the icon next to Saved to open the cookie box. Select all the text in the box and then delete them. Press Confirm to save it.
2. Press Use cookie from the current page again to retrieve the current cookie. Click Apply to save.
If you don't need cookie settings, you can just uncheck Use cookie.
If you have any questions, you can submit a ticket here for assistance. We'll get back to you soon.