Backing up local data to the cloud server is a special function Octoparse offers to our Professional or higher plan users. This allows you to back up any data you've extracted after running a task on your local device directly to the Cloud, without a fuss, so you would be able to access the data on a different device or via API integration i.e. a zap setup in your Zapier account.
Octoparse Version 8.5 even adds Auto Backup to Cloud for you! Read this article to see:
Backup to Cloud manually
1. Run the target task on your device
2. Go to the Dashboard
- After the run is completed or stopped, go to the Dashboard, find the target task then click on All Data (local device)
- Click on Cloud Backup in the bottom right corner
- Wait for the process to finish, then click Complete
Now go to the Dashboard and your data has already been backed up to the cloud!
Auto Backup to Cloud
- Click History
- Tick Auto Backup to Cloud
Is this article helpful? If you have further issues or have a suggestion that would make this a better resource for you, we’d love to hear about it. Submit a request here.