If you are new to web scraping with Octoparse and have found it a bit tricky to learn alone, we are holding the Beginner Academy as the finale of 2021.
In the community, you will have access to onboarding courses, exercises, and a community group where you can discuss with fellow learners and submit questions to our professional support.
- How to join the Beginner Academy?
- What courses are offered in the Academy?
If you are confused about whether the Academy fits your needs, here are three classes we are offering:
Class One to learn
- What is Octoparse and how does it work
- Software interface and core functions (task templates vs. advanced mode)
- How to extract data using Auto-detect algorithm
- Cloud extraction introduction
Class Two to learn
- What if Auto-detect fails
- How to create a workflow manually
- How to deal with complex web pages
- How to customize extracted data
Class Three to learn
- The logic of the Octoparse workflow
- How to troubleshoot when your task does not work
Three courses will be packaged and sent to you for unlimited replays. There are exercises following each course for you to try out what you have learned.
Members of the Beginner Academy will be invited to our community where Q&A sessions will take place.
- When will the Beginner Academy kick off?
The Academy will launch when the Black Friday Sale ends, that is on December 04th, 2021. The community learning & online Q&A will last for 1 month.
*Here to Join our Black Friday Sale (Starts on Nov. 17th, 2021) to save up to 40% (valid until Dec. 03).
Any questions about the Academy, please feel free to contact us.
The Octoparse Team