When you are using Current date & time function to extract the scraping time during Cloud Extraction, you may find the time zone of exported data is UTC+0 by default, which may be different from your local time.
Time in the Date Preview when creating a task:
Time in the exported data of the same task using Cloud Extraction:
How to convert the time zone:
1. Click More beside the Current time field
2. Choose Clean Data
3. Click Add Step
4. Choose Timezone conversion
5. Choose your preferred time zone from the dropdown list
6. Check the Output field to see the converted time, and then Click Confirm if the converted time is the same as your preferred time
- If the time data you scraped includes the timezone info, for example, 2022-2-15 05:40 +00:00, then Timezone conversion will convert the time based on the timezone info.
If the scraped data does not include the timezone, then Timezone conversion will convert the time based on your local time (the time showing on your computer).
- Click of your data field and choose Clean Data
- Click Add Step, choose Add a suffix
- Enter +09:00 (which means UTC+9) in the text box, click Confirm
Click Add step again and choose Timezone conversion
Choose your preferred timezone, check out the Output time, click Confirm
If you need any help with task configuration or data collection, submit a ticket to our support team! We'll get back to you soon.