Octoparse is a powerful scraping tool working on both Windows and Mac. In this article, we will show you how to download, install, and log in to Octoparse on a Windows-based machine. (If you are using a Mac, please check here.)
Download Octoparse 8.1
1. System Requirements
- For Windows XP or 32-bit operating systems, please download Octoparse 7.3.0.
- If you have no idea about whether your system is 64-bit or 32-bit? Look for "This PC", right-click it, then choose "Properties" to check (or use this path: Control Panel\System and Security\System).
2. Download & Install
Then, follow the steps below to install Octoparse on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Double click "Octoparse Setup" to start the installation
- Once the installation is completed, click the Octoparse icon to run the application
- Log-in with your account information (username/email, password). If you do not have an existing account, you can sign up for a free one.
Sign up for Octoparse
Once you've downloaded and opened Octoparse, click on "Sign up for FREE" to visit the Octoparse sign up page.
Alternatively, you can also visit our website www.octoparse.com to sign up for a Free Account or get a 14-day Free Trial to try out premium features such as 10x speed extraction, cloud extraction, task scheduling, task templates and more.