Sometimes the data we want to scrape are displayed in a pop-up after clicking a button, and most of the time, these pop-ups are loading with AJAX. Unliking opening a new tab, we'll need to sep up the step to close the pop up in the workflow. To help you understand it more clearly, here we'll use this URL to walk you through the process of scraping a pop-up:
- Input the page URL
- Click on "Impressum" on the webpage
- Choose to "Click element" on the Tips panel to display the pop-up
And you'll see a "Click Item" action is generated in the workflow automatically.
- Select proper AJAX timeout for the "Click Item"
- Select the data we want to scrape from the pop-up one by one
- Click on the "x" icon, choose "Click URL" on the Tips panel and also set up the AJAX
If you need any help with task configuration or data collection, submit a ticket to our support team! We'll get back to you soon.