Octoparse has task limitations for different plans.
- Free plan, 10 tasks.
- Standard plan, 100 tasks.
- Professional plan, 250 tasks.
- Enterprise plan, 750 tasks.
We have 2 options for you once you reach your task limit.
Option 1: Delete unnecessary tasks
To delete one task or more:
- Tick the cube before the task name to select the task(s) on the dashboard panel
- You can select more than one task
- Click the Delete Task button on the top menu
- Choose Confirm to confirm
Now, you have deleted task(s) you no longer need.
You can also delete a whole task group if you want.
- Switch to Task Group view on Dashboard
- Move cursor over on the task group name
- Choose the delete button
Option 2: Upgrade to a higher plan
If you don't want to delete any tasks and you still want more tasks to fulfill your needs, in this case, we suggest you upgrade to a higher plan to have more task quota.
For Enterprise plan users, you can purchase our unlimited task storage ($299) to have unlimited tasks. The benefit is exclusive to enterprise plan users at the moment.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Happy data hunting!