So I've updated to the latest version of 8.1.10 from v7.3.0.
At first, it was feeling smoother but upon doing my normal tasks, I'd like to point out the problems I faced
1. amount of cloud data tabs can not show above tabs, whereas I would usually ope about 10 or more tabs. Even the 5th tab would be covered by the minimize, enlarge and close buttons of the window thus I am not able to freely open/close the 5th tab and overall check the currently opened tabs of cloud data
2. I frequently use the input URL of the loop item and use way above 100 URLs, in V7.3.0, I would use the input URL from a file and would still be able to input above 1k URL through this method. but now it is limited to 100 URLs just like the notes state.
So I tried using the manual input method which is supposed to be able to hold 10k URL, but after inputting the URLs manually and press OK, the program would then freeze after recognizing the amount of URL's input, so I had to close and restart the program and input again on the same task, then it would work. But upon trying to do another task for inputting URLs, the freeze would happen yet again and so for every task, I will have to close and restart again and again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.