I have read through the tutorials and help files, but still am unable to extra the data on the pages correctly.
I am trying to extract the multiple print template urls from Printful so that I can integrate all the templates into Adobe Illustrator. The basic extraction works and have even been able to get the main templates to extract in a loop correctly, but the rest isn't working.
- Templates are located in more than one spot on the page.
- Templates types/tabs can vary by page (AOT-All over print, DTG, Embroidery, etc)
- Templates have varying descriptions and dimensions.
Needed extraction with Example:
- Page URL: https://www.printful.com/custom/mens/shirts/unisex-premium-t-shirt-bella-canvas-3001
- Product Name: Unisex Premium T-Shirt | Bella + Canvas 3001
- Techniques Available VARIES : Printing (DTG), Embroidery
- Base price for each Technique VARIES: Printing (DTG) $12.95, Embroidery$14.95
- List of available colors with HEX Code: (Black #27262b, Oxblood Black #190406, etc)
- List of available sizes: xs, s, l, etc
File size (this is the first file size section in gray, sometimes nothing will appear here, sometimes it will contain multiple files.
12'' x 16'' (DTG)
4'' x 4'' (Embroidery)
- Description: The Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt feels soft and light, with just the right amount of stretch. It's...
File guidelines: ( this section/tab will sometimes contain nothing and other times it will contain multiple tabs for different techniques. I need to capture all available file urls and description/size, in this case, there is two sub tabs/tables for Printing (DTG) and Embroidery)
Placement Sizes Embroidery file size Embroidery file template Left chest All sizes 4'' x 4'' Download Centered All sizes 4" x 4" Download
Placement Sizes Print file size Print file template Outside label All sizes 3'' x 3'' Download Front & back print All sizes 12'' x 16'' Download Sleeve print All sizes 4'' x 3.5'' Download
Any thoughts or help on accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated. I was able to get the loop working for the gray file size area items, but could not get it working for the tables within the tabs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.