Octoparse inserts "wyciwyg://" into URL and pages won't load

Comments

3 comments

  • Brian

    Hi reschultzed,

    Thank you for reaching out.

    You can try to change the browser UA and then re-run the task:

     

    Best regards,

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • reschultzed

    Hi Kara,

    As I mentioned in my original post, I tried changing the browser that the task was using multiple times and it had no effect. I just tried again and couldn't find any browser that works – Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, whether the desktop or the mobile versions.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Brian

    Hi reschultzed,

    Please submit a ticket with your task attached, so we can do a test run with it first, here's the tutorial for you:

    https://helpcenter.octoparse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    https://helpcenter.octoparse.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020888352-How-to-export-a-task-

    Best regards,

    0
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.