You can schedule a task to run on a regular basis. This feature enables you to scrape a website whenever you want without manually clicking on the start button.
The best practice of this feature is to use it to constantly scrape updated information from a website on a regular basis. For example, monitoring competitors' prices daily, keeping an eye on your suppliers' capacity, etc.
How to schedule a task to run?
1. Click on the "..." icon under the "More" tab.
2. Hover on "Cloud runs". Then move to "Set schedule" and click on it.
3. Choose how often you would like to run the task. There are 4 types of schedule settings.
- Schedule the task to run on a specific time once
- Schedule the task to run on a weekly/daily basis
- Schedule the task to run on a monthly basis
- Schedule the task to run repeatedly in a short time interval
4. Save the settings for later use. Input a name on the box under "Settings". Then click "Save". (Note that this save button is for saving the setting name.)
After that, when you click on other tasks, you can find the schedule settings you saved before. You can apply it to other tasks.
5. Click "Save" to save the schedule settings or click "Save and Run" to save and run the task directly
6. The schedule will be displayed under the "Next Run" column on the Dashboard and you can click it to change or cancel the schedule
Click the + sign on the Dashboard, then select "Next Run". This way, you'll have a clear picture of the tasks that are scheduled and when the next run is expected.
How to turn off multiple scheduled tasks at once?
1. Click square boxes before the task name
2. Click on the "Remove schedule" option on the top navigation bar
3. Lastly, click on "Confirm" to remove the schedule settings
Tutorial en español: Programar tareas para ejecutar
También puedes leer más tutoriales de web scraping en sitio web oficial
If you have questions, you are welcome to submit a request here. Our support team will get back to you later.