Here is very common that you expect to extract data from the list page and move to the detail page to extract more. It's totally feasible when you remember to extract data on the list page first before click into the detail page.
Extract before the click, if we reverse the order, we would not be able to collect information from the list page since we are already on the detail page.
For example, if you want to extract every title on the page, here are the steps:
- Select the first title on the list page
- Click "Select all" on the "Action Panel"
- Click "Extract text of the selected elements"
- Select the first title on the list page again
- Click "Click element" and move to the detail page
Follow the demonstration, you will be able to extract both extract content from the list page and visit the detail page for further data extraction.
The final workflow would be like this:
Here are more related articles for you: